Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snow in Atascadero

Sorry you don't feel well. Hope you get back on your feet real soon. At least you got to see the snow. Our local mountains got a record amount of snow. The skiers and snowboarders will be very happy.

I have archery tomorrow and I didn't even get my stuff together. I honestly don't know what I want to do there. Somehow I don't work on my archery projects between one meeting and the next so I feel like I'm always starting over. I need to make a new quiver. Mine's a wreck. Maybe I'll take the gourd quiver I started and add some beads to it. That's a thought.

Do you remember when we did atlatls? A bunch of people are getting ready for an atlatl competition in Las Vegas soon.

I hope it doesn't rain in the morning. It's a long drive if we get rained out. It's in Pasadena.

Hang in there.

No comments: