Sunday, December 5, 2010

Say Hello to Weston

My grandson was born yesterday after about 60 hours of labor. I was on pins and needles let me tell you.  I'm happy mother and baby and daddy are now resting comfortably after the long ordeal.  The hospital is even treating them to a steak dinner tonight. I can't wait to see the little tyke.  Well, not so little. He weighed 10 lb.s 4 oz. when he was born,  Three ounces more than his mother when she was born. The Dr. said it was the second largest baby she'd ever delivered by the normal route, and the other one was only 1 oz. bigger.

Weston is my 2nd grandson. My other daughter has a son named Hudson. I guess they'll have to name the next baby Preston or Madison.

In other news, Heather is almost ready to open her art and photography gallery in downtown San Luis Obispo, CA. She's going to be one busy bee.

No comments: